Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, October 10, 2011

Wallpaper by the yard!

If you are desperate need to use some swanky wallpaper in your home, yet don't want to splash out on a whole roll then you're in luck! Hygge & West are selling designer offcuts/end of line prints by the yard, and my, my, ain't it pretty!



More suppliers are doing this now - so if the idea of some wallpaper covered drawers or framed art appeals, you can also head over to Ferm Living and our very own Paper Room for a great budget way to spice up your home. 

My Florence Broadhurst wallpaper off cuts are still waiting in their packaging tube for me to decide what to do with them, but I keep changing my mind! I think I need some guidance.... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...