Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Monday, October 3, 2011

Obsessed with...

Chevron patterns!
I love horizontal stripes too - but this is taking it up a notch.
I desperately need some of this in my house NOW. Finding it hard to come across in fabric stores - but as usual, etsy.com has a booming supply!
Also very tempted to start painting random walls.. might wait till I have some walls worthy of it though... most of them are currently in rubbish condition. But we're working on that.













How's the painted floor decal in 3rd photo down? I love that! If only I were that brave!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

That painted chevron floor is amaaaaaazing!! LOVE!

Natalie No-cash said...

I have a rug that (still) needs painting.. I'm thinking that's where I can create my chevron fix!

Sarah said...

You are that brave Nat, do it!!
And Gretchen on Project Runway was obsessed with Chevron too.
Ooh, I saw a great tutorial on rug painting the other day, I'll find the link and send it to you...

Natalie No-cash said...

I saw one too Sarah - wonder if it was the same one? On DesignSponge? I gotta JUST DO IT! :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...