Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Friday, September 2, 2011

More inspiration for your weekend.

I just happened upon stylist LeAnn Yare's facebook page. Check it out - it's great! Loads of fun, budget ideas and lovely snaps of her latest work.


She's one clever lady - I seem to remember reading somewhere that as well as being a hugely talented designer and stylist, the girl can also fly a plane! Is there anything she can't do?!

I love the yellow frame in this pic and on her page she shows you more ways to flash up junk store frames. So tomorrow being saturday, it's only right that I should perhaps go on a bit of a hunt for some for Lila's new room (post coming soon)!

I love her use of colour - it's so vibrant and eclectic, so i'm looking forward to gleaning as much as I can from her updates. Enjoy!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...