Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

25 DIY Projects That Cost Less Than $50



It's like this was written especially for me! apartmenttherapy.com has pulled together a bunch of really clever ideas to spruce up your space that cost, as the title suggests, $50 or (even better) MUCH less! Me likey!!

I especially love these butterflies made out of wood veneer; and actually, I have a few tricks of my own to share on how you can make gorgeous butterfly art from old scraps of paper etc that you might have lying around the joint; so stay tuned for that!
In the mean time, check out this fabulous list and get crafty! And, if you have a clever creation to share, please email it to me here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...