Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Project 1: It's coming!

So I have decided to make a giant tree wall decal for my daughter's room out of vintage wallpaper that I brought on Etsy. I think it cost me $35 all up for the paper. It's gorgeous stuff. I have a 70s geometric pattern to use as the trunk, and some lovely florals to use as decorative leaves. I have had this on the back-burner for a few months now. So when I saw this hilarious diagram I had to share it - because it's pretty much 'me' in a nutshell. Although, with this blog it's a habit i'm hoping to break!

I will start the project tomorrow (ha! ironic) and charge my camera batteries so I can keep a record and show off my masterful skills when it's complete. I will keep a track of extra materials and how much they cost and even include a 'how to' guide. Exciting, i know!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Tomorrow is always a good day to start something...can't wait to see it!

Natalie No-cash said...

In my mind's eye it's awesome Mich.. you just wait!

Rhiannon Mackintosh said...

Bahahaha that diagram is classic!

Natalie No-cash said...

You should go read her blog Rhiannon, she's HILARIOUS!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...