Welcome to my blog, hope you enjoy reading
RSS

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Can someone please buy me this:



I LOVE both of these rugs from American furniture/homewares designer Angela Adams that I spotted on Decor8. And I love the sideboard too. I have been searching for one forever but unfortunately none seem to be in my (limited) price range. Even the really ugly ones! It hurts me to think I can't just go out and splurge a few thousand dollars on a timeless, superbly designed piece of furniture, which I would love and cherish and polish and admire forever more. I'd even go as far to say it rips my knickers. I just wish I'd paid more attention in woodwork so I could just make one; or that a hoarding old Aunt 5 times removed, who I met once when I was 5 but was so taken with tiny (and infinitely charming) me that she leaves me a 1950s danish designed vintage sideboard in mint condish. Well, a girl can dream.... For now I'll just keep coveting them longingly on Trade Me and hoping that one day that dollar reserve auction only reaches $39.99 and the jokes on That Guy, who thought 3 grand would be a cinch. PAH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...